Love of cakes!
Especially eggless cakes!
I grew up eating only one kind of cake: an eggless cake with condensed milk! So it holds a special place in my heart and is still one of my favourite cakes to eat.
And it’s one of the more popular cakes to bake at home in India because it’s egg free and condensed milk is easily available. But just because this cake is egg free does not mean that it’s not delicious. Using condensed milk as a substitute for eggs does the trick and the cake is super yum and moist.
Moreover, this egg free cake is made using a handful of ingredients and is super easy to make!
I hope you will give it a try! If you bake this cake with condensed milk, please tag me on Instagram at incredible.kitchen
PS: If you want to try another eggless cake, give this cake made from whole wheat cake a try!
- 100 gram plain flour
- 400 gram condensed milk
- 50 gram butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 175C
- Oil the 6 inch pan
- Mix together all the dry ingredients
- Beat butter until it is fluffy
- Add milk and condensed milk and mix it well
- Add the dry ingredient mix and beat everthing well for 1-2 minutes so that all the ingredients are mixed
- The batter should be of flowing consistency
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean
- Take out of the oven and cool over a rack before taking the cake out of the tin. Enjoy!