I love adding bit of tartness to my desserts especially ice creams.
And this raspberry consomme is perfect with ice creams especially coconut icecream.
And with the raspberries growing in such abudance in the summers, it makes for such a lovely treat.
This recipe for raspeberry consomme is super easy to make and it makes every dessert look so pretty and beautiful.
Give this recipe a try and I promise that you will love it.
Happy summer days!
Servings 6 servings
- 100 gram raspberries
- 20 gram sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 50 ml water
- Add all the ingredients in a pan and set it on high heat
- Bring it to boil and simmer for another 2-3 minutes
- Let the mixture cool down and then strain through a cheese cloth for about 90 minutes
- Do not squeeze the cloth to make sure that the pulp does not mix in with the consomme
- Can use it chilled or at room temperature. Serve with cakes, ice creams and desserts
- Do not throw away the pulp and use it in smoothies or parfaits
Tried this recipe?Mention @Incredible.kitchen or tag #myincrediblekitchen!
4 Replies to “Raspberry Consomme”
Nice recipe! Just curious how many ml’s a serving is as you mention you get 6 servings from the 100g raspberries and 50ml water?
It really depends on how much consommé you like with your desserts. I like a generous helping so 3-4 helpings
Amazing click of icecream with purple rose colour my favorite
Thank you 😊