Is there anyone who doesn’t like hot chocolate?
I didn’t much care for it when I first tried it in America.
But it all changed when I visited Barcelona in Spain!
First time I went to Barcelona, I was blown away by the architecture, bustling streets, gorgeous museums in old palaces and most of all food!
And the hot chocolate was just heavenly!
It’s nothing like the hot chocolate I had anywhere. It so thick and creamy that you can almost stand a spoon in it!
It’s like a chocolate cake in liquid form ♥️
Happt winter’s day!
- 4 cups full fat milk
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 250 gram baking chocolate 70% cacao
- 3-4 tbsp sugar or to taste
- Mix together the milk and corn flour
- Pour the milk in a thick bottomed pan and set it on low heat
- Gently stir it so that it doesnt stick to the bottom of the pan
- Bring the milk to almost boil and then add the chocolate pieces and sugar
- Mix until the chocolate is complete dissolved
- Sprinkle w powdered hot chocolate and serve